maandag 13 mei 2013

Outfit of the day : happy mothersday!

I'm going to try something new today. I'm writing this blogpost in English. Yesterday, it was mothersday. My sister, her partner and her 2 kids came by to visit us and of course I wanted to look nice. Mothersday is a day to honour your mother and to show her how much you love her, and what better way to do that is to put on a nice outfit to show her how fashionable her daughter is (i'm kidding haha)




This is what I wore yesterday. I wore a simple black pants (that's why it's not in the picture), a beige top with golden studs and my beloved salmon orange colored blazer. (see this blogpostThe top is from www.otto.nl and I bought the blazer at Miss Etam. My earrings are from www.forever21.com and I wore a bracelet that I bought in sale at forever21 as well. It is a very vintage looking bracelet and I like it very much! It is big and chunky and it really catches the eye. 


My hair and make-up were nothing special, this is my usual look. 

This was a quick outfit of the day. I liked this outfit very much, because I think the subtle top with the studs really fits together with the bright-colored blazer. I also really liked the jewellery I combined with the clothes.

What do you think about me writing my blogposts in English? I think I will switch now and then, because some blogposts are easy to write in English, and some blogposts are better for me to write in Dutch. Let me know!

Blog By Patries 

1 opmerking:

  1. Leuke outfit. Ik haat oranje maar de kleur die jij aan hebt is eigenlijk best leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen